Teller County, Colorado Arrest Records and Warrants

Colorado Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your Colorado criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

While the police and judicial agencies are always willing to inform the public about active warrants issued in Teller County, Colorado, you will find that these details are rarely, if ever, offered online. In fact, both the judiciary and law enforcement insist that people show up at their offices in person for a warrant search,

The reason given for this is simple; the police would not like offenders who are absconding from the law to exploit the system. So, details about outstanding warrants from Teller County, CO are only offered to people who place a formal request for such data through the agency office.

This, of course, does not mean that there is no chance for individuals who do have a warrant out in their name to get information on such arrest orders. However, any search that you conduct will have to be done through a third-party site. You can access a privately maintained repository of records by filling the form given on the site.

Often for a job, candidates must submit a notarized copy of their background report; this can be procured from multiple sources. Similarly, if you are looking for Teller County, Colorado arrest warrants in the name of a person that you intend to hire, you can get this data from any one of the government agencies mentioned below.

  • The office of the magistrate that issues all arrest orders and other judicial decrees like bench warrants, search orders, etc.: 101 W Bennett Ave, Cripple Creek, CO 80813
  • The office of the sheriff that petitions the court for arrest warrants and keeps records of the county’s most wanted as well as all outstanding warrants in the criminal system: 11400 W Hwy 24, Divide, Colorado 80814
  • The office of the county clerk that is responsible for trial records, which are known as court dockets: 20 East St. Vrain StreetCripple Creek, Colorado 80903.

Who can help you with an over-the-phone warrant search and arrests inquiry in Teller County? (2021- Update)

  • To find out about recent arrests: Call the Teller County Jail at 719-687-7770.
  • To check for active warrants: Contact the Sheriff’s Department at 719-687-9652.
  • To learn more about criminal court records: Contact the Clerk of Court at 719-689-2574.
  • To inquire about victim’s assistance, contact the DA’s Office at 719-520-7168

Crime statistics of Teller County

The annual crime average of Teller County stood at 7 incidents in 2019. Of the complaints filed, property crimes clocked around 5 cases. In the violent crimes category, 2 complaints were filed against assault.

Every year almost 300 crimes are reported in Teller County, Colorado, of which nearly 12% are violent criminal acts. From 2001 to 2008, the area witnessed a rise of 8% in overall crime rates, but this was balanced by the 20% plus decrease in violent crime.

Search Colorado arrest records by county: