Over the years, Bent County arrest warrant searches have emerged as a surefire way to investigate a person’s background. There was a time when residents of CO were left in the blind about criminal history. However, technological advances and the newfound zeal among criminal justice agencies towards sharing information on offenses and criminals with the public have made active warrants and arrest records accessible to all.
For those of you who are looking to find information on the outstanding warrants from Bent County in the name of a specific subject, your options include:
- The police: 11100 County Road GG .5, Las Animas, Colorado 81054
- The county clerk: 725 Bent Ave, Las Animas, CO 81054
- The court of the magistrate: PO Box 350, Las Animas, Colorado 81054
While the judiciary, particularly the office of the county clerk, will let you access details on arrest warrants and criminal hearings in general, for free, you may have to pay a small fee at the local police station. However, a walk through their corridors will get you data on the most wanted offenders of the area, which will be well worth the cost along with the formal background report.
If you do not fancy the idea of driving down to a criminal justice office in your area for your investigation, you could always write to the agencies listed above, asking them to clarify if the subject has a Bent County active warrant and arrests to his name. Usually, you will need to furnish personal identifying details about the subject to launch the warrant search.
Can you get information on recent arrests and active warrants from Bent County over the phone? (2021-data)
- To know about recent arrests: Call the Bent County Jail Administrative Division at 719-456-0796.
- To find out about outstanding warrants: Call the Sheriff’s Department at 719-456-1363.
- To access inmate records: Get in touch with the Bent County Correctional Facility at 719-456-2610.
- To access information on victim’s assistance: Call the District Attorney’s Office at 719-384-8786.
- To know more about accessing criminal court records: Contact the Clerk’s Office at 719-456-1353.
Crime statistics of Bent County
Bent County’s yearly crime average decreased by 99% in 2019, to 10 incidents. The annual violent crime rate stood at 5, and included 1 rape cases and 4 serious assaults.
More than 2 of the complaints made against property crimes were for larceny-theft, while over 1 were for burglaries.
Bent County, Colorado, has an annual crime rate of over 100 incidents, of which about 15% can be attributed to violent crimes. Overall, there has been an improvement in the area’s crime scenario, with violent crimes plunging by well over 100% and reported criminal activity slowing down by almost 50%.