Information on Clear Creek County, Colorado, active warrants is not out of reach for civilians. In fact, a quick trip to the office of a law enforcement agency or a judicial department is all it will take to get your arrest warrant check underway. So, if you have been avoiding this crucial safety initiative just because you fear a prolonged procedure, think again.
A small form will have to be filled to get the information on Clear Creek County arrest warrants you need; this document helps to offer details about the subject and the applicant to the public services division, handling your request for outstanding warrant related information. Usually, it does not take more than a few minutes to process a request. At the most, it might take a day to get a detailed background report for your inquiry.
If you visit the local justice center, the warrant search gets simpler as you will get to use the public service terminals; these are linked to the court dockets database maintained by the office of the clerk of court. Through this repository, you can find information about every criminal and civil matter that the subject was ever involved in.
In the case of the office of the magistrate, the inquiry will have to be formally submitted. You can also get details on bench warrants and other similar judicial instruments issued by the tribunal through the courthouse. Generally, the sheriff’s department and the office of the magistrate will charge a small fee to provide information on arrest records and warrants from Clear Creek County. The same also holds for the county clerk’s department if you seek a report in writing.
- The sheriff’s: 405 Argentine St, Georgetown, Colorado 80444
- The magistrate’s: As given below
- The county clerk’s: 405 Argentine Street, Georgetown, Colorado 80444
Is it possible to get information on Clear Creek County arrest warrants and recent arrests over the phone? (2021-Update)
- Call the Clear Creek County Sheriff’s Office’s at 303-679-2393 to learn about recent arrests.
- Call (victims only) 303-679-2300 ext. 573 to speak with a detective who is working on your case.
- Call the law enforcement agency at 303-679-2376 for details on outstanding warrants
- Call the Clerk of Court at 303-679-4220 for inquiries pertaining to judicial records and criminal convictions.
- Call the DA’s Office at 970-328-6947 to reach Victim/Witness Services.
Crime statistics of Clear Creek County
In 2019, the Clear Creek Sheriff’s Office received 1056 criminal complaints, compared to 1056 in 2018. There were 903 property offenses and 153 violent crimes among them.
Property offenses included 626 larceny thefts, 195 burglaries, and 82 motor vehicle thefts. In the category of violent crimes, there were 113 aggravated assaults, 33 rapes, and 6 robberies.
Less than 250 criminal incidents occur in Clear Creek County, CO, every year. While this figure does not offer cause for concern, the fact that almost 20% of these incidents are violent is both surprising and alarming. Fortunately, the fears of the area residents are allayed by the drop of almost 5% in the average of this crime type.